Pages

February 06, 2010

Good News! - sharing "My Quest"

EFII - My Quest 01
digital painting


A few weeks back Thomas James from Escape from Illustration Island contacted me and invited me to write guest posts for his wonderful site. So I will be sharing my experiences and ventures in my quest to get an Art Rep with a broader audience. I'm so excited! Here is my first post.

Please check back regularly as I will be posting the links here every time they get publish. And once you are at the EFII website, don't be shy, leave a comment and check the great resources and information they have.

Cheers!

2 comments:

nella gatica said...

guauuuuuuuuuu TU TRABAJO ME ALUSCINA!!!

I LOVE YOUR WORK is AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

thats a great article.
were you able to make more progress on it? (part 2?)